The perfect setting for you and your staff to relax and rejuvenate!
Experience the DanceLife Teacher Conference Difference!
Rest in comfort and style.
All of the rooms at Harrah's Resort are designed to offer comfort and affordability. Accommodating anywhere from 1 to 4 guests per room, you will find the value you need for you and your staff along with an exceptional experience that will make your stay the best it can be.
Available rooms: 1 King OR 2 double beds (single, double, triple or quad occupancy)
- Sunday – Thursday: $139 + tax/per night + $24 per night resort fee*
- Friday & Saturday: $189 + tax/per night + $24 per night resort fee*
- Room Options: 1 King Bed OR 2 Double Beds (single, double, triple or quad occupancy)
- Reservations are made by calling 508.285.6650 or completing the DLTC 2018 Hotel Reservation Form and emailing the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. The discounted rate is NOT available directly through Harrah's.
- Rooms must be reserved on a credit card BEFORE June 23, 2019 to guarantee discounted rate.
- Cancellation fee of one night + tax may be applied if reservation is not cancelled at least 7 days prior to check-in date.
- Please call 508-285-6650 to make any changes to your reservation before June 23, 2019.
- An early check-out fee will be applied, if guest departs early without notice to the hotel at time of check-in
The elegance of dance combined with the beauty of the Atlantic coast.
The prime location of Harrah's Resort near Atlantic City's bustling boardwalk offers our attendees numerous opportunities for entertainment and relaxation. In addition to the top-quality seminars, you will receive an exceptional vacation experience in the beautiful setting of New Jersey's sprawling coastline.
Whether sitting by their beautiful indoor pool lounge sipping a drink, laying in the sun on the beach or spending an exciting evening in the casino, this is where you need to be this summer!
NOT REGISTERED YET?
Complete your registration now to be part of the DLTC experience right here on the East Coast. Save your spot to share the dance life with friends.