The DanceLife Teacher Conference 2019 is headed east!
It's for teachers, business owners, office managers,
and everyone involved in the success of a dance studio.
JULY 19 - 21
I.D.E.A. Member Exclusive: Development Training July 18
What Our Attendees are Saying...
I loved everyone I took classes from at the conference! Enjoyed that in addition to being professional performers + dancers, they all appeared to work in studios on a regular basis. It made them very relatable and their feedback very useful. Also loved that not a single faculty member felt the need to "show off!" They were all extremely humble. ~Kim Klassen
As a first-time attendee, all I can say is your faculty was so impressive! ~Got Rhythm Dance
I loved the studio owner only seminars. Loved the speed dating, that was fun! You did a great job with a variety of different classes! ~Brittany Milan, Eleve Performing Arts Center
It was amazing and came away with so much. My head was spinning in a great way! ~Amy Segner, Wacoma Dance Company
It was excellent. We actually commented that we had never been sad to have a conference come to an end before, but we were at this one. We didn’t want it to end! Thank you for everything you do! ~Gjenna Saretsky & Anna-Lisa Wiancko, Got 2 Dance Productions
I’ve been teaching for almost 30 years, I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited to get back to the classroom! ~Susan Meyer, Susan's School of Dance & Fitness
Invest in your studio, invest in your staff; invest in your future!
I brought my staff this time and I have never had them start the year off with such passion, enthusiasm and confidence! It was worth every single penny. I have great respect and love for all of you that make this happen.
~Laura Carroll, Ann Carol School of Dance
The DanceLife Teacher Conference is designed to be a team experience with business & classroom tracks for all involved in the success of the dance studio. Head into the next season with a team who are all dancing to the same beat!
Our discounts help studios, both large and small, join in all the education and inspiration only DLTC can offer.
$549 per person
$499 per person
Save $50 each
Group 5 +
$449 per person
Save $100 each
Register 9 people, get a 10th registration FREE! Register 14 people, get a 15th registration FREE!
Bring your entire team and SAVE! Develop a culture throughout your entire studio that understands your mission and vision.
The business track always focuses on ideas for growth, strategies for organization, retention building concepts, marketing and branding, parent and employee communication, and a lot more. Plus, this year there will be more studio owner only sessions! Be a pro business owner who is confident and ready to tackle the next level of success. From heart to heart discussions that will inspire and encourage you to crunching some numbers and ideas for creative programs, you will leave inspired and lead with confidence.
DLTC offers classes in all styles and age levels focused on curriculum that spans preschool fundamentals to advanced ballet technique and everywhere between, we've got it covered. Warm-up, barre, progressions, combinations & more. Styles include ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop and contemporary, just to name a few. Master teachers and specialists gather to bring attendees fresh perspectives for teaching, choreography and becoming the best mentor, leader and teacher that you can be.
Office Manager Training
We'll guide your office staff through concepts for better organization, customer service, communication skills, and the list goes on. Our management team often reflect as the face and voice of your business; imagine giving them all the tools that they need to make the best impression possible. The DLTC's training sessions will offer a valuable resource designed to build confidence as a decision maker with your customers with the ability to organize and manage responsibilities efficiency and effectiveness.
NOTE: All attendees may move from room to room (or track to track) except for "Studio Owner Only" sessions. Studio Owner Only classes can be open to office employees at the discretion of their studio owner.
Inspiration for a Lifetime
- Business seminars, movement classes & special events to inspire you to be the best that you can be
- Successful business professionals and master teachers from across the United States and beyond
- Trade show floor with vendors sharing their newest products and services to help you plan your dance season
- The perfect event for teachers, studio owners, office mangers/staff, and significant others
- New seminars and workshops that will enhance your business and classroom - opening your mind to new possibilities
- A $100 deposit per person will reserve your spot
Harrah's Resort | Atlantic City
- Special discounted hotel rates for DLTC attendees: rates reflect single, double, triple & quad guests per room which helps you save!
- As DLTC guests, you may extend your stay 3 days prior or after the event at the discounted room rate
- A location near the Atlantic Ocean gives you spectacular views
- From its beach surroundings to its recently remodeled accommodations, Harrah's Resort provides the perfect setting for DLTC's return to the East Coast
- Join us for inspiration and education while you get the vacation time you need and deserve - you will be recharged!