OFFICE MANAGER TRACK
- Marketing Bonanza – Gold/Lands/Filice/Other
- Business Roundtable: Unique Profit Centers
- Living Your Brand – Rogers
- Retention Secrets– Perna
- Profit Center: Specialty Routines – Perna
- Business Roundtable
- Recitals Themes & Concepts – Carter/Newman
- Office Managers: FAQ Binder – Perna
- Guys: Making it Happen – Matkowski
- Learn About I.D.E.A.
- Expanding Your Horizons: Music Programs – Gelchion/Mangiaratti
- Pre-Professional and Beyond – Matkowski
- Profit Center Specialty Routines (30 min) – Perna
- Owner & Office Manager: My Season on a Spreadsheet – Mangiaratti
- Collaboration Station – Hamilton
- Celebrate Your Team: Employee Appreciation – Rogers
- Monthly Themes: A Recipe – Gelchion/Gold
- Women in Charge – Hamilton
- On a Mission: YPAD (Youth Protection Advocates in Dance) Scott/Gold
- Student Intern & Assistant Training – Perna
- Business Roundtable: Bold, Confident and Open to Change
- An Interview with Julie Kay Stallcup – Stallcup/Gold
- Office Managers: Front Desk Communication – Mangiaratti/Neal
- Business Owner Speed Dating – IDEA Team
- Website-Your 24-Hour Brochure – Warren
- Building Community through Culture – Hamilton
- Success with Your Competition Team: Rules & Polices – Neal/Mailloux
- Didn't You Read the Newsletter? – Lawrence
- Changing with the Times: Expectations of Families Today – Mailloux
- Business Roundtable: Class Placement & Other “Touchy” Subjects
- Office Manager: Defining Roles & Delegating with Confidence – Gelchion/Mailloux/Matkowski
- Office Manager Roundtable - TBA
Seminars specifically focused on your studio’s office team. The sessions incorporate customer service, responsibility and expectations, scheduling, communication strategies, checklists, and other methods to have the best office staff possible. The goal is to better educate and motivate those who are often the face and voice of the business.
The Office Manager Track features ALL business seminars as well as specialized workshops specifically created office employees.
Note: Studio Owner Only classes can be open to office employees at the discretion of their studio owner.
"I am excited to go home with so much inspiration! Thank you, Rhee, for bringing us together to build our businesses and create friendships. So awesome!"
~ Dana Haverland Riste; Fusion Dance, Red Wing, MN