The DanceLife Teacher Conference, the premier dance education event of the summer, is returning to the East Coast in 2019. Rhee Gold brings talented faculty, inspiration and motivation to Atlantic City for the first time ever!
JULY 19 - 21, 2019
I.D.E.A. Member-Exclusive Bonus Day | July 18
"We are so grateful for the experience and what we learn. This conference changed my life three years ago, and I am always excited to go back to the studio inspired and excited to share with students, staff & parents." ~Nicki Day, The Joy of Dancing; San Jose, CA
Inspiration for a Lifetime
- Business seminars, movement classes & special events to celebrate dance education
- Successful business professionals and master teachers from across the United States and beyond
- Reputable vendors sharing their newest products and services to help you plan your dance season
- The perfect event for teachers, studio owners, office mangers/staff, and significant others
- New seminars and workshops that will enhance your business and classroom - opening your mind to new possibilities
- A $100 deposit per person will reserve your spot
A Setting you Can't Miss
- Special discounted hotel rates for DLTC attendees helps you save big time!
- As DLTC guests, you may extend your stay 3 days prior or after the event at the discounted room rate
- A location near the Atlantic Ocean gives you spectacular views
- From its beach surroundings to its recently remodeled accommodations, Harrah's Resort provides the perfect setting for DLTC's return to the East Coast
- Join us for inspiration and education while you get the vacation time you need and deserve - you will be recharged!
The DLTC business track is always jam-packed with fresh and innovative ideas to increase enrollment, generate more income and market your business like a pro. From heart to heart discussions that will inspire and encourage you to make the changes you need at your studio to creative programs and tips to run your office and staff, you will leave as a confident leader ready to take on all the challenges of studio ownership.
DLTC offers real teachers’ classes including recreational, intermediate, and advanced warm-up, barre, progressions, combinations & more. Styles include ballet, jazz, tap, hip hop and contemporary, just to name a few. Master teachers from across the United States and beyond will gather to share their classroom experience and expertise. Their ideas inspire teachers to be the best they can be both in and out of the classroom.
Office Manager Training
Better educate and motivate those who are often the face and voice of your business. Our training sessions will help make your office manager excel in customer service. Allow us to help make your studio's point person an even more valuable resource for you with classes designed to build confidence as a decision maker with your customers and an ability to organize and manage staff with efficiency and effectiveness.
NOTE: All attendees may move from room to room (or track to track) except for "Studio Owner Only" sessions. Studio Owner Only classes can be open to office employees at the discretion of their studio owner.
DanceLife Teacher Conference is designed for you to bring your WHOLE team! The more attendees you register, the more you save! Our discounts help studios, both large and small, join in all the education and inspiration only DLTC can offer. Invest in your studio; invest in your staff; invest in yourself!
The more people you bring, the more you save! Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop a culture throughout your entire studio that understands your mission and vision.
$549 per person
$499 per person
Save $50 each
Group 5 +
$449 per person
Save $100 each
For groups of 9 + or organizations, please call 508.285.6650